I think that I’ve finally got a handle on this thing. I’ve pulled a copy of the master Prologue repo down to my desktop and I started running Jekyll locally. Now I can change things here before it gets too ugly up on GitHub.
I must say that I’m very impressed with the Prologue theme. I’m going to have to dig into some of the back end stuff in order to change some of the “behind the curtain” magic, but it’s all coming together.
I have to start thinking far into the future now and figure out just how far I want to take this. I’ve already got a few ideas, but at this point, I am not sure how to implement them.
The biggest thing that I want to do in the near future is to start to promote the upcoming book. But like anything, it just will take some thought and planning.
More on things later.